June 26, 2011

Some Interesting Quotes :)

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."
- Robert Bloch


"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."
- Oscar Wilde


"A man's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink."
- W.C. Fields


"Oh, you hate your job ? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar."
- Drew Carey


"Why don't they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff."
- Steven Wright


"Whenever I'm caught between two evils, I take the one I've never tried."
- Mae West


"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says is never accurate because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
- Bertrand Russell


"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- Dr. Wayne Dyer

No comments: